WALA Trademark Basics w/ Loeb & Loeb
July 22, 2020 •
Are you interested in learning more about trademarks?
- What exactly are trademarks?
- What is their function?
- How can you use your trademark?
- What’s the difference between a registered and unregistered trademark?
- What is a service mark?
- Can you register a sound, smell, color?
- Come to this session and bring your questions!
Presentation and Q & A session with: Robyn Mohr
Robyn Mohr counsels clients on a wide variety of matters related to new media, technology, mobile and digital marketing, advertising, and privacy. She also advises on compliance with various state and federal laws and regulations, representing clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products, telecommunications, internet and entertainment.
Visit Loeb & Loeb’s website at: https://www.loeb.com/en
DateJuly 22, 2020
Time11:00am - 1:00pm
PartnerLoeb & Loeb LLP