Rock Creek Kings
On Thursday, September 12, 2019, the band Rock Creek Kings (starring WALA volunteer legal professionals from the DC Metro Area) took the stage at the 9:30 Club, to raise funds for WALA at the 5th Annual Law Rocks! Washington DC.
The band competed with eight other bands to raise money and awareness of deserving DC charities.
The band won the coveted Judges Choice Award for the best act, and raised more than $5,000 to support WALA services to the Creative Community.
WALA thanks the members of Rock Creek Kings:
- Evan Moses (Guitar, Vocals) Attorney at Concept Law
- Erich Carey (Guitar, Vocals) Vice President & Senior Counsel at National Music Publishers Association
- Evan St. John (Bass, Handsomeness) Attorney at Nydham Law
- Christopher Lawrence (Saxophone) Doctor of Radiology at Johns Hopkins
- Jonah Belser (Drums, Vocals) Operations Associate at Segura Consulting
- Ken Doroshow (Guitar) Attorney at the Recording Industry Association of America
- Bruce McDonald (Keyboard) Partner at Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
See a video of the Rock Creek Kings winning performance at Law Rocks! DC: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n05vz6qzx8tqop6/AAC63NRoVvmiakGrjkwz8eika?dl=0