Rock Creek Kings
We need your vote!
Rock Creek Kings is in the running for the “Best Law Rocks Performance Ever”.
You determine the winner.
Go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmh5On8NtHM and simply “like” Rock Creek Kings winning video to vote! The voting period ends Wednesday, August 5 at 12pm ET! At the end of the voting period, the YouTube performance video that has the most “likes”, wins, and WALA will receive a $2,000 donation from Law Rocks Global.
Subscribe now and be first to vote!
Make sure you are subscribed to Law Rocks YouTube channel, with notifications turned on, to be first to vote!
Remember, cast your vote for:
Week 3 - “Won’t Get Fooled Again” performed by Rock Creek Kings of The Concept Law Group, P.A.; Nydham Law Practice; National Music Publishers’ Association; Recording Industry Association of America® (RIAA); and Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP at the 5th Annual Law Rocks Washington DC 2019
On Thursday, September 12, 2019, the band Rock Creek Kings (starring WALA volunteer legal professionals from the DC Metro Area) took the stage at the 9:30 Club, to raise funds for WALA at the 5th Annual Law Rocks! Washington DC.
The band competed with eight other bands to raise money and awareness of deserving DC charities.
The band won the coveted Judges Choice Award for the best act, and raised more than $5,000 to support WALA services to the Creative Community.
WALA thanks the members of Rock Creek Kings:
- Evan Moses (Guitar, Vocals) Attorney at Concept Law
- Erich Carey (Guitar, Vocals) Vice President & Senior Counsel at National Music Publishers Association
- Evan St. John (Bass, Handsomeness) Attorney at Nydham Law
- Christopher Lawrence (Saxophone) Doctor of Radiology at Johns Hopkins
- Jonah Belser (Drums, Vocals) Operations Associate at Segura Consulting
- Ken Doroshow (Guitar) Attorney at the Recording Industry Association of America
- Bruce McDonald (Keyboard) Partner at Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
Watch the Rock Creek Kings winning performance at Law Rocks! DC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdQkOjbVP8k